2020 cLASS tIMETABLE
Pilates rebooking date 2020
Adult swim lessons 2020
easter intensive swim lessons
REBOOKING DATES FOR APRIL COURSE PLEASE SEE BELOW
children swim lessons January - march 2020
Children swim lessons commences in April 2020 and is a 12 week course.
- Members €90
- Non members €105
- New to swim programme €110
- Level 1-3 - 30 minute lessons
- Level 4 - Academy - 40 minute lessons
- 3 or more children from the same family get 10% discount
- Please inform swimming instructor of any health concerns of the child.
- Please make sure to check in at reception before entering the changing rooms.
- Children are only allowed into the changing rooms 10 mins before their lesson and must leave the pool deck after the 5min playtime if a parent/guarding are not present.
- Lessons will last for30/ 40min (depending what time you have booked in for) with 5 min play time after, if parent/guardian is not present in the water after the 5min then the swimmer must leave the pool deck.
- All swimmers must shower before entering the pool, when using shampoo/conditioners please use the showers inside in the changing area not the showers on deck.
- The same instructors may not be at every lesson, but we do try our best to have the same instructor for the 12 weeks.
- The viewing gallery is for adults only under 16’s are not permitted upstairs.
- Mobile phones cannot be taken out in the changing area at any time.
- Please remove all items from the cubicles and place in the lockers provided or they will be removed, Monaghan Leisure Complex has no responsibility for stolen property.
- Qualified instructors and lifeguards are the only people allowed on the pool deck. If a parent/guardian wishes to speck with an instructor please do so after or before the session.
- Lifeguards must be adhered to at all times.
- Full swim suit is essential, bikinis are not appropriate for swimming lessons.
- If the child requires armbands, you can buy or hire them at reception if they do not have their own with them.
- If the swimmer cannot attend the lesson because of sickness for a number of weeks, please bring in a medical cert from the doctors and we will defer these weeks until the next set of lessons.
- In the event of weather disruptions, lessons will go ahead if our instructors are here and the majority of the class shows up, if we have to cancel a lesson, another day will be added to the end of a course or the price of a lesson will be taken off your next set.