❗️ Dear Customers, we are happy to announce our current opening hours will be extended from the 7th September. Please also note over the last 3 months a temporary reduction in our pay as you go rates was introduced to reflect our limited services. With the phased extension of our services from next week, we would like to inform customers that our pay as you go rates will be increasing from Monday the 7th September. Please see below sections for more details. We thank you for your continued support in these challenging times.
• Please note an online mandatory Covid -19 health screening form must be completed before each visit. Please click on this link below.
• Facecoverings must be worn when entering or exiting the facility, or where a 2m social distance cannot be maintained. • Under 13's or persons with breathing difficulties are not required to wear face coverings
• Please use the dedicated hand sanitizing stations setup conveniently throughout the facility.
🎾 TENNIS INFORMATION🎾
• Tennis courts can be booked through reception. • Max 4 ppl per court. • Price - €10.50 / court • Normal Tennis court rules apply
• Main Gym (max 12ppl)- Open✅ • Aerobics Studio (max 5ppl) - Open✅ • Indoor cycle studio (max 5ppl) - Open✅ • Outdoor classes (max 10ppl) - ✅ • Personal Training -✅ • Gym Programmes -✅ • Body Fat tests - ❌
• 50-minute slots: please arrive 10 minutes before your booking, to check-in at reception. • 45-minute Fitness class • 30-minute Fitness Class • 1hr- PT sessions / Gym Programme
• You will now be required to book your visit before using our facilities. • All slots can be booked online or by phone one day in advance. A max of 2 slots can be booked each day. • payment must be made at the time of booking. Contactless payment preferred. • 8:00 - 9:00am - reserved for vulnerable users • Members can book a max of two booking slots per 24hr period. • To access our online booking system you will need to first register. Please follow this link
• Spaces will be allocated on a first-come-first-served basis.
• Gym session - €6. • Fitness Classes 45min - €6.70 / 30min - €5 • Class add on for Gym member -€3.50 • Personal Training €25 - 1hr
• Please arrive in training gear, as there are no changing rooms or showers available. • No bags are allowed. • Coats and valuables must be kept within your training station/machine zone, or they can be put into an individual basket provided in the gym at the owner’s risk. • 1-way system in and out of the building. • 1 customer per exercise station/machine, • Where social distancing cannot be maintained a face covering must be used. • No spotting on weights stations. • Each customer must remain at their exercise station until another becomes available. • Each customer is responsible for cleaning their own equipment/station/machine: sanitising equipment is provided. • Upstairs toilets available for gym use: only 1 person is allowed in each toilet at any one time. • Please Note: There will be gym staff on the floor at all times to monitor infection control measures, as well as to assist customers with queries.
• Main pool (max 25ppl)- Open✅ • Children's pool (max 10 same family)- Open✅ • Changing facilities/lockers - Open✅ • Water slide - temporarily closed❌ • Sauna - temporarily closed❌ • Steam room - temporarily closed❌ • Spa Pool ( 1 person or two from the same family) - Open✅ • Group swimming lesson (max 6ppl lesson)- ✅ • Private swimming lessons (1-2 ppl)- ✅ • Aqua fitness classes - (max 12 ppl) ✅
• All swims - 60 min (40 min swim & 20 min dressing room). • Spa pool - 4 x 5-minute session each booking slot • Group Swimming lessons - 40min • Private swimming lesson - 30min • Aqua class - 30min
• You will now be required to book your visit before using our facilities. • All single swim slots can be booked online or by phone one day in advance. • All family slots must be booked over the phone. • Payment must be made at the time of booking. Contactless preferred • Spaces will be allocated on a first-come-first-served basis. • 8:30 - 9:30am - reserved for vulnerable users. • Members can book a max of two booking slots per 24hr period.
• To access our online booking system you will need to first register. Please follow this link
• Single swims - €6 • Family swims - €17 ( 2A - 3C): Normal Child admission policy applies. • Private swimming lessons - €25/single or €40 /dbl • Aqua - € 5 /class
✅Main Pool: Laned swimming hours -Max capacity is 12 ppl
• 2 swimmers per lane • 2 Slow lanes • 2 Intermediate lanes • 2 Fast lanes
✅Main Pool : Family Hour -Max capacity is 15 ppl
• 5 Swimmer per double lane. • Also available to persons from the same household. • Normal child to adult ratio policy applies: • 1 Adult to 1 child under 3yrs & 1 Adult to 4 children aged 3 - 11 yrs
✅Main Pool - Open Swims - Max capacity is 10 ppl
• Four open swimming lanes with no ropes. • Ideal for swimmers who prefer swimming widths or recreational area to swim.
✅Children's Pool: Max capacity is 10 ppl
• Ideal for families or same household bookings • Normal Child to adult ratio policy applies
✅Spa Pool: Max capacity is 1 pp or two from the same family
• Over 16's only
• A compulsory online Covid-19 health screening form must be completed at the time of booking. • Please arrive 10 min before your booking to allow smooth check-in at the desk • We recommend all swimmers to arrive beach ready with swim gear under your clothes. • A one-way access/egress system to the building is now in place, guidance through staff and signage will be in place. • You will be allocated an individual changing cubicle/locker on arrival. • Adequate hand sanitizing stations will be in place. • Social distancing must be adhered to at all times while using the facility. • Personal belongings can be kept in your designated changing cubicle during swims. • All valuables can be secured in the lockers provided. • Strictly one customer per changing cubicle, unless from the same household. • Showers will only be open from 7:30am - 9:30am Mon - Fri. • Hairdryers will be temporary out of service. • Toilet areas will be restricted to one person at a time unless assisting young children. • A clockwise access control system is in place on the pool deck. • On entering poolside the lifeguard on duty will guide you to your swim zone. • During lane swimming sessions with 2 in a lane, 1 person must start in the deep end, the other in the shallow end. • Swimmers are required to keep to one side of their swim lanes when swimming lengths. • Should two swimmers opt for clockwise swimming, overtaking is not permitted. • Family swims in the main pool have access to two open swim lanes which has both shallow and deep-water sections. • Family swims in the children's pool will have private access to the children's pool. • Open swim zones will be spread across 4 swimming lanes, social distancing must be adhered to at all times. • All swimmers must remain in their zone and cannot move to other zones. • The lifeguard will announce the end of each swim session with one long whistle blast. • Swimmers must exit the pool promptly to avoid delays in vacating the changing area. • For information on our group swimming program please visit our website or contact us at this email address - email@example.com. • Private swimming lessons can be booked at reception
❗️Please Note: Our Pool Staff will be on duty at all times to guide you through the changes.